Unknown Devices released Raiju, a percussive synthesizer module with an analog LPG for eurorack.
Raiju (雷獣) – the embodiment of lightning in animal form. Divine beasts, akin to the thunder gods (raijin), it is said that whenever a lightning strikes ground, a raijū has been sent to bring punishment.
- Percussive synthesizer with an analog LPG
- ADSR Envelope generator:
- Range selector (up to 100s per stage)
- Shape control
- Configurable EOS output
- Complex Triangle core digital oscillator:
- rich sound palette, from mellow sounds to harsh noises
- 5-stages wavefolder with gain and offset control macro
- pitch decay envelope
- Integrated Web configurator:
- personalize the module behaviour to fit your playstyle
- load, save and backup presets
- Update the firmware without the need of a computer.
More info here: Unknown Devices | Raiju