ValhallaSupermassive is designed to blow your mind and your music to new levels of consciousness and experience! Luscious clouds of reverb, otherworldly delays, swelling waves of feedback unlike any you’ve heard before.
ValhallaSupermassive has been designed from the ground up for MASSIVE delays and reverbs.
Supermassive uses a variety of feedback delay networks, where each delay in the structure can be up to 2 seconds long. Combine these long delays with the unique WARP control, and the results range from echoes that slowly fade in, to cascading harmonic echoes, to lush reverbs, onwards to reverbs that decay way over the course of minutes.
– Tempo synced delays, up to 2 seconds
– Multiphase delay modulation
– DENSITY control, that allows you to dial in pointillistic echoes, lush reverbs, echo clusters, and all sorts of
sounds in between.
– Eight unique delay/reverb MODES, named after celestial objects:
– Gemini: Fast attack, shorter decay, high echo density.
– Hydra: Fast-ish attack, shorter decay, low to high echo density (depending on the DENSITY control setting)
– Centaurus: Medium attack, longer decay, medium to high echo density (depending on the DENSITY control setting)
– Sagittarius: Slow attack, longer decay, high echo density
– Great Annihilator: Medium attack, very long decay, medium to high echo density (depending on the DENSITY
– Andromeda: Slowest attack, very long decay, very high echo density
– Lyra: Fast attack, shorter decay, low echo density
– Capricorn: Fast attack, shorter decay, medium echo density
Cross-platform preset browser