25. May 2023 | News | Noizefield
Zynaptiq released Orange Vocoder IV
Zynaptiq released Orange Vocoder IV, a powerful synthesizer, audio freezing, a super fun and efficient workflow, and tons more, ORANGE VOCODER IV is – quite simply – the ultimate vocoder plug-in.
When it comes to creating that new vocal sound, making far-out sound effects and organic* robot and creature voices, sculpting colourfully mutated music grooves, or whatever else you can dream up: this creative processing powerhouse is for you!
What’s New in Version IV
Version IV of ORANGE VOCODER is a massive upgrade from the classic, Prosoniq-branded Orange Vocoder AU 10AE.
What’s new? Pretty much everything, except of course for the bits you love. Here are some of the highlights:
- Greatly expanded vocoder section, featuring formant shifting, expansion, stereo operation…and a total of 24 unique vocoding algorithms based on techniques including analog modeling, speech modeling, independent component analysis, LPC filtering, wavelet transforms, and more.
- Completely rewritten, high quality synthesizer section including Unison and Mono Legato operation, thru-zero linear FM, comprehensive modulation options, a preset generator, and more.
- New MIDI-controlled pitch quantizer module featuring 5 modes, including the brand-new zero-latency pitch enforcer, with grain morphing and optionally polyphonic operation.
- New, streamlined multi-view UI with a super-streamlined workflow, including module sub-presets and smart randomization.
- Supports AU, AAX Native, VST 2.4 and VST 3 on macOS, and AAX Native, VST 2.4 and VST 3 on Windows.
More info here: Zynaptiq | Orange Vocoder IV
Leave a Reply
You must be logged in to post a comment.