ALM Busy Circuits released MFX, a compact 6HP Eurorack stereo digital audio multi effects processor. It offers 14 different full featured effects programs plus a number of metering utilities.
Inspired by our favourite classic hardware effects processors, the MFX incorporates DSP technologies from the dawn of digital effects in the 70s to the present day. This combines with ALM character and uniqueness to form a highly useful, fun and practical Eurorack effects module.
Reshape sounds with the distortion and dynamics engines. Bend time space and pitch with multiple feature rich reverb and delay engines. Modulate signals with the flexible panner, frequency shifter, and range of ensemble effects. Fracture sounds with the one of a kind granular and glitch engines. Check signals and tune oscillators with various utilities.
The MFX user interface is designed to be familiar, quick and easy to use. Each program contains a wide range of controllable parameters both directly editable or freely assigned to CV or clocked control. Additionally, each program includes factory presets as well as the ability to store and recall user presets. All states are preserved across power cycles.
- A large collection of effects programs with numerous controllable parameters.
- All settings remain between power cycles.
- Factory and user saveable presets per effect.
- Stereo I/O paths.
- 3 freely assignable CV inputs and 1 clock / trigger input.
- Support for the ‘Axon-1’ expander for up to 7 assignable CV inputs.
- USB-C for quick and easy ‘drag and drop’ firmware updates via computer.
- Skiff friendly with reverse power protection.
- Made in England.
~ 300 €
More info here: ALM Busy Circuits | MFX