The “Master Brass” orchestral brass bundle is a powerful twenty three player brass ensemble with an amazing seven mic positions for ultimate sonic flexibility.
Though relatively new, Auddict’s libraries have already been used on high profile scores for motion picture and video games, with users including Yatsunori Mitsuda, Klayton (Celldweller) and Ronald Bell (Kool & the Gang).
Boasting a huge variety of articulations and sound-sculpting capabilities, it is perfect for underscore, orchestral, trailer music and much more!
28GB of Awesomely Powerful Brass in Kontakt Format!
The “Master Brass Bundle” represents a completely new approach to brass ensemble library recording, allowing you to mold and sculpt your sound like never before.
With a massive 28GB of content, this collection aims to give you the same controllable sonic environment/soundscape you would have in a real film scoring session!
Through multiple new and innovative features, including the seven mic positions, carefully set to cover the whole soundscape, recorded chords and octaves to minimize “sample layering” in tracks (which kills the depth of a track) and much more, these libraries offer more flexibility than ever before.
This bundle is divided into 4 logical instrumental sections:
Each instrument group has been recorded with a huge range of articulations and multiple microphone perspectives to give you the maximum level of playability and usability possible.
Normally €359.99 – get it at 75% before its gone!
- Absolute no-brainer at 75% off the normal price (normally €359.99)!
- 28GB of deeply sampled content.
- A powerful 23 person Brass ensemble!
- 7 mic positions including Decca tree sides and mid, flanks, room, woodwind spots, close ribbons and close LDCs.
- Many articulations including recorded chords, fast and normal legato with multiple dynamic layers (true sampled sustains and intervals), release samples, staccato (up to 16 variations per note), flutters, rips and more…
- Experience all the control you would have in a real film scoring session!
- Perfect for underscore, orchestral, trailer music and much, much more!
- Libraries have been used on high profile scores for motion picture and video games
- Requires the FULL VERSION of Kontakt 4, or above (it will also run in Kontakt 5 perfectly). Does not work with the free Kontakt Player
- Click here to download a demo patch to try it out.